Virtual Hoe Virtual Hoe

Great Job!

If you extended some things this would be perfect!

Attack of the Pink Balls! Attack of the Pink Balls!

Great Job!

One of the more fun games that I have played in recent weeks. Hit detection was done very well, but I am a little bummed there was no jump button. It was lacking in a few EXTREMELY minor things, but overall this game is really fun and everyone should give it a try. Good job, keep up the good work!

SpaceInvaders 3D!!! SpaceInvaders 3D!!!

Broken

Not very good, hit detection is horrible! I would hit things five times and they wouldn't even get hit! Animation is ok though. Try to get better hit detection in your next game.

I want gold! I want gold!

Okay

I mean, it's not horrible, but it's not good either. It's to hard to throw, and there's not much concept behind it. Maybe a game where you beat up an official or something. But if you made the game deeper it would be cool.

Good job just not getting blammed like I did :P

Animation was good.

Sound was ok.

Naruto Quiz Naruto Quiz

Good

But if it was a hentai quiz it would have been better.

DPlato responds:

yeah

Poor Hobo Poor Hobo

I like it

Not that interesting, but i got a little chuckle out making the hobo cry XD

Animation was good, but try to make your next sumbmission, first off not a game if its a movie type thing, and try to make it longer.

Good job.

A Simple Game A Simple Game

Simple as the title says

Like it says simple game, not bad, its ok, just not much of a challenge. Try to make your next game a little more complex. Good job though.

koopa kill koopa kill

Pretty cool,

Pretty basic, but i really like how you captured the look of the orginal mario bros 3, and used that to create something of your own, i also liked how you integrated parts of the game into the animations, these are the types of creative things we need here on NG. On the downside, there weren't that many choices, and in some animations it didn't have that cool "kill" look know what i mean? Overall, pretty good job.

Hentai Flash Hentai Flash

Veru nice!

Very nice uncensored pics, and simple gameplay. A little boring, and not thought out, some glitches, but not bad at all!

Pimp the Van Pimp the Van

Ok, not bad.

Not bad, its fun as like a gizmo but not a full game. Good to kill a minute or two. Try making a more interactive game next time. I like the selection you had on the van.